Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mercury Confusion...

For some reason this period of Mercury Retrograde is REALLY creating havoc for me... especially since it turned around and went back into Capricorn. This is possibly because I am a Sun Cancer (the opposite sign of Capricorn), so I'm really noticing it.

If that's the reason then if you are an Aries, Cancer, Libran or Capricorn then this period of Mercury Retrograde is probably really causing some disruption in your life.

For example, I was talking with a client the other day and needed an accurate time (lol) for a question she was asking... she looked at the clock and said '7pm', then 'no, it's 7.42pm'. OK, then we organised a time to catch up over the phone to go over the work I was preparing for her so I said we could chat at 2pm the next day... well, I thought the next day was Saturday (it wasn't, it was Friday), so I had to ring her back and clarify the day.

I thought this little episode was over, except that she rang back within a few minutes to say that the time she had given me for her reading was wrong! lol... it WAS 6.42pm!!!

What a comedy of errors!!!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template