Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thoughts on Mercury Retrogade....

Being the school holidays here in Victoria, I took the kids out for the day hoping my car would behave (it did). While the older two were with friends watching a movie, I took my toddler off to change her nappy: while in the change room a couple came in with their two children.

The atmosphere around them was extremely sad, and I didn't hear any of them (including the infant or toddler) make a sound. I felt as though they must have had some terrible news or tragedy in their lives and felt like saying something like... 'don't worry, Mercury is Retrograde, things aren't as bad as they seem'... however, I thought it best to keep my mouth shut. Perhaps the news they heard had taken them back to a situation they thought they had left behind such as the return of a terminal illness or something like that.

Whatever was going on, my heart went out to them.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template