Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Astrological Insight into Bushfires...

I must admit that the thought of the Lunar Eclipse being part of the bushfire picture did cross my mind and I mean to look into it once things settle down a bit... synchronicity beat me to it though, I found this article online and thought I'd share it with you.

The article begins with this paragraph:

The timing of the horrific fires in Australia coincidental to a penumbral eclipse of the Moon that peaks today appears to be significant. As I have been writing, we have experienced a shortage of the Fire element and a preponderance of Aquarius which is not only airy and dry, but also electrical in nature.
It is such a heartbreaking time with so many people suffering in my local community.... my heart goes out to them. As I type this the fires are still burning nearby, and I can hear the helicopters flying overhead to drop water on them in an attempt to put them out.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template