Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mercury Conjunct Neptune...

in Aquarius today at 8.40pm.

Let's see... combine thinking with fogginess and what do you get? Clouded thinking! I think being in a fixed sign suggests that we perhaps will be seeing things in a way that suits our own stubborn thinking.

Under this influence I would expect that we will all tend towards daydreaming, lack of clarity when communicating with others, being easily hoodwinked and also get lost easily. This energy is actually really great for those of you that are creative in any way because it gives you a link into the unseen elements of the world and helps to give expression to them.

Personally, I wouldn't sign paperwork or commit to anything huge right now. I think I'll stick with daydreaming or painting :).

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template