Saturday, June 6, 2009

Venus enters Taurus...

today in Kilmore at 7.07pm

This is a gorgeous placement for Venus... it's like she's at home in this sign. The movement of Venus from Aries into Taurus bodes particularly well for you if you have planets or points in your chart ruled by Venus (Taurus and Libra). You may almost feel as if a switch goes off (or should I say on!) as it shifts signs that the areas of life and people represented by Taurus and Libra in your chart start to cooperate and work more smoothly.

For example, I have Taurus Rising, and Libra on my 6th House cusp. I have been feeling very sluggish lately as the ruler of my Rising Sign travels through my natal 12th House in Aries. Even though it is still travelling through that House, at least now it is in the same sign as my Rising Sign, making some sort of connection with it.

Because I have been feeling a bit 'slow', this obviously has an impact on how I work (6th House). My health has also been an issue so this is now starting to improve.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template