Friday, April 22, 2011

Sun enters Taurus...

on April 20 at 8.17pm.

The Sun moving from the fiery and impulsive sign of Aries into the stable, slow-moving and earthy Taurus suggests a change in focus for us all towards stabilising whatever or whoever is represented by the Sun in our birth charts (or the people represented by the Sun are likely to calm down a bit).

The move of this illuminating planet into Taurus also suggests that the house with Taurus on the cusp will become the focus for the next month while the Sun travels through this zodiac sign.

For example, I have Taurus Rising so the Sun coming into this sign will help my energy levels increase since it's rays will be shining on me (Ascendant)!  It is also likely to bring news or important information to me or an important development involving my brother (Leo in 3rd House).

By the way... Happy Birthday to all of you Taureans out there!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template