Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mercury enters Taurus...

on May 16 at 9.18am in Kilmore.

With Mercury, the planet of communication and connection moving from the fiery and impulsive sign of Aries into the slow moving and stubborn sign of Taurus you can expect the pace to change considerably... especially in the areas of life represented by your birth chart.  That is, which house Mercury is travelling through and the ones ruled by it (ones with Gemini or Virgo on the cusp).

For example, I have Mercury travelling through my 12th House, and ruling my 2nd, 4th and 5th Houses... I expect that there will be a lot of internal 'self-talk' (12th House Mercury), about my values, children and private life.

If you have personal planets or points in Taurus then you are likely to find the visit of Mercury into this sign a much busier period of time than usual.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template