Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Moon...

today in Kilmore at 8.02pm at 27 degrees and 32 minutes of Leo.

New Moons are always opportunities for making a fresh start... depending on where it falls in your birth chart of course! If you are a Leo, then this New Moon is especially important for making conscious efforts to think about what you would like to achieve over the coming year.

All other zodiac signs can look to where this New Moon falls in your birth chart to think about how you can make a fresh start. For example, I have it falling in my 3rd House, so I will be thinking about how successfuly (or not) my communication style is, my attitude to life in general, and also try to get a better understanding of the relationship I have with my siblings.

Some of the aspects important in this lunation include the opposition to the Jupiter/Chiron/Neptune grouping and the helpful sextile from Mars.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template