Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mars enters Leo...


today in Kilmore at 2.32am.

Mars, the planet of energy and passion, changing signs is always important.  Its' shift from the subtle and emotional Cancer into the fixed, passionate and fiery sign of Leo suggests that our Mars energy is more likely to be expressed in an extroverted way.

Look at which houses are ruled by Mars (those with Aries or Scorpio on them) to get an idea of what or who is likely to be more 'out there' than usual.

This planet normally stays in a sign for about 6 weeks, however, Mars will be doing a bit of shuffle as it goes backwards and forwards a bit over the next few months.  Mars will be travelling through Leo for about 8 months!  This suggests a huge focus and opportunity to clear up whatever or whoever is represented by Mars in your birth chart.

For example, I have Scorpio on my 7th house cusp, so I would expect the people around me to be more stubborn than usual and outgoing, particularly my husband and people I am having difficulties with at the moment (shadow).

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template