Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mercury enters Leo...

today in Kilmore at 9.08am.

The planet of communication and connection with the world around us moving from watery, emotional Cancer into the fiery and fixed influence of Leo suggests that we are likely to be more passionate in how we communicate with others and also that our thinking is likely to be more stable, fixed and possibly stubborn.

When looking at your own chart and the houses ruled by Mercury (Gemini and Virgo), the movement of Mercury into Leo suggests that the areas and people represented by Mercury will also be more stable, passionate and loyal than usual.

For example, I have Gemini on my 2nd House cusp, so I would expect that my finances will stabilise during this time (as well as issues around my self-esteem).

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template